Watch the following BtN and answer the questions below as a quality comment.
1. What do you think of when you hear the word `alien’?
2. Discuss the Alien search story with another student.
3. There are more stars in the universe than…
4. How do scientists search for extraterrestrial intelligence?
5. How do they work out whether they are natural radio waves or
communication from intelligent life?
6. Why is research for extraterrestrial life under threat?
7. Why do some people think money shouldn’t be spent looking for evidence of life in the universe?
8. Why do other people think the research is important?
9. Do you think money should be spent on searching for intelligent life in the universe? Explain your answer.
10. What do you understand more clearly about the topic since watching the BtN story?